This page features projects and experiments I’ll be working on. I love learning, exploring, and implementing many ideas to make life better. Here, you can see how things have worked for me, thus helping to decide if a concept is for you or not. Naturally, not all results will apply to each person, but the hope is these projects will provide a good jumping off point and a good sense if they are worth your pursuit. Nevertheless, they’ll offer some interesting insight into different concepts. Click on any project to read how it is going and be in touch with ideas or feedback!
Projects and experiments:
- Ben Franklin’s Virtues: I attempt to follow Ben Franklin’s virtues in the manner he did.
- No Texting: I ban texting from my life to aim for better communication.
- Minimize Further: I start counting my possessions, seeing how many items I actually possess.
- Appearance: I try to incorporate a little more style into my life.
- LifeAwesomeness.com: Follow along or contribute to making life more awesome.
- The Life Awesomeness Podcast: I jump into the world of podcasting to give it a shot.
Do you have an idea or concept you’d like to see me experiment with? If so, send an e-mail and let me know what you are thinking. I’m open to all ideas and will test, check back, and report how things are going. The above projects may be in progress, finished, aborted, or in the planning stages. But please remember that results will vary from person to person and only use this information as a guide to which you can write your own recipe.
I hope you find this information useful! If so, please consider buying a book, donating, or spreading the words! Thank you for visiting the site and taking the time to read the words!